FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE THE BEDLINEN SIZES
Quilt Covers Single 140x210cm Double 180x210cm Queen 210x210cm King 240x210cm
Valance Single 91 x 190 x 33CM Double 137 x 190 x 33CM Queen 152 x 203 x 33CM King 183 x 203 x 33CM
Standard Pillowcase 48 x 72CM
Euro Pillowcases 65 x 65CM
Cushions vary in size. Please refer to the shop of specific sizes
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY LINEN?
- Always separate your linens into light and dark colours and wash inside out in cold water to protect colour and embellishments. For dark colours avoid washing powders that contain brighteners as these cause fading over time. To keep whites white, add a teaspoon of bicarbonate soda to your laundry powder.
- Do not leave linen in the washing machine after the cycle has finished. Remove promptly and shake out before line drying to minimize creasing.
- If using a dryer, tumble dry on low and medium heat and be careful not to over heat as this will cause shrinkage and creasing.
- Our bedlinen is designed to look its best without ironing – however if you’re an ironed linen lover then use a steam iron on warm (never a hot dry iron as this can scorch and discolour fabrics). For best results, iron bedlinen whilst still damp.
- A great way to iron sheets and quilt covers is to fold them in half and then again across the sheet so you only have a long think piece of fabric of four layers to iron. It’s much easier to fit on your ironing board. If you want to take a shortcut, only iron the top part of the sheet.
I’D LIKE TO TOUCH AND FEEL THE BEDLINEN FIRST. WHERE CAN I SEE IT IN PERSON?
- If you’d like to try before you buy our Shannon Fricke Heart & Home then head to any Harvey Norman or Newrybar Merchants, our concept store at 19 Old Pacific Highway, Newrybar NSW 2479 (02 6687 2233)
IF I ORDER ONLINE, WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- We know you like to get your parcels fast!
- Within Australia, we deliver all our orders to you via the Australia Post and Fastway Couriers.
- When you spend $150 or more at Shannon Fricke Heart & Home, we will post your order to you free!
- When your order is less than $150, we will express post your order for a flat rate of $10.
- Orders that are received before 1pm EST on a business day are sent that day. We aim to have your order to you within 2-5 working days – this can be quicker if you live in NSW or a capital city. We are based in Byron Bay and so delivery to you may take a little longer if you live in a remote area.
- Damage or loss in transit is rare however if it happens we will take responsibility for it. Please email us at [email protected] to organise the return of damage goods or to report that a parcel has not arrived within the above timeframes.
OUT OF STOCK
- We regularly update our site’s product availability however in some very rare instances another customer may have selected to purchase the same item as you at the same time. If this happens, we will notify you within one business day that we will not be able to deliver the goods in the usual delivery period. If it is an item that we cannot re-order – we will give you a refund immediately; if it is an item we can re-order – we will inform you of the new delivery time frame and give you the choice of waiting or receiving a refund.