Shannon Fricke ALIGN is a subsidiary of Showpony Décor and Design Pty Ltd.
- Via the website or through the use of our services.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this website in conjunction with our services
- Any third part including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link or be accessible from the website or through the use of our services.
For general data protection regulation purposes, the “data controller” means the person or organization that decides the purposes for which and the way in which any personal data is processed.
The data controller is Shannon Fricke ALIGN.
The data protection officer is Shannon Fricke, who can be contacted at the above address or em[email protected] PO Box 424, Bangalow NSW 2479 AUSTRALIA.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, birthdate, gender, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, products you’ve purchased, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (‘personal information’)
- that is about you but individually does not identify you. For instance, we track the number of times recipients open emails that we send, but we do not track whether you specifically opened an email that we sent to you; and/or
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, Stripe.
- The information we collect on or through our website or when you sign up to receive services may include:
Information you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive inspirational messages, subscribing to our services, purchasing courses and other items, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you contact us through our website, including your email address and your phone number.
- Information that you provide to us if you choose to subscribe to our free newsletters, including your email address (and your birthdate, gender, country, and postal code, if you choose to supply them).
- Information that we need to fulfil a purchase order, such as when you make a purchase at our gift shop or buy an on-line course. These purchases may require you to provide your name, address, and phone number.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website. We may receive certain information from third parties required for us to fulfill your orders. For instance, if you use PayPal to purchase an item from us, we may receive your email address, name, address, and phone number from Stripe.
- Usernames and passwords that we use to authenticate your access to the website and the services.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies:
- As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Details of whether or not our users have opened our emails, although we only use this data to know the aggregate number of users who have opened our emails, not whether any particular user opened a specific email.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and the services offered through such website and to deliver a better and more personalised service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Other Tracking Technologies
- We advertise on Facebook, Instagram and Google. Google, Instagram and Facebook use tracking technologies to collect information when you click on our ads. We do not receive any personal information from them that would allow us to identify a specific user of our Website.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, to understand how our customers interact with our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers. Google will use this information for analyzing your use of our website, generating reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google, Instagram and Facebook store and process your personal information.
- If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the provider directly.
How And Why We Use Your Information:
We use your personal information so that you can access the courses and newsletters that you have paid for and/or explicitly requested, or recommend other courses that we believe you might be interested in. We also use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you (including particular courses or services that may be offered through website).
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to purchase courses and products.
- To provide you with newsletters.
- To provide you with help if you have a customer service issue.
- To notify you when a new course lesson is available.
- To notify you of new courses, products or services we think you might be interested in.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may share this demographic information (including country and postal code) with others including potential advertisers in an anonymous report. This demographic information will presented in a purely anonymous, aggregated manner that has no personal information attached to it.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How We Store Your Information:
All personal information is stored on restricted database servers. We use industry standard measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information once it is in our care. Our hosting provider has access to the servers. Our third party hosting provider has access to the servers on which your data is stored. We use secure sockets layer technology for transmitting your data and encrypting passwords.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shannon Fricke ALIGN, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and resolving disputes.
Choices You Have Over How We Use Your Personal Information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You can unsubscribe from emails at any time
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can review and change your some of your personal information by email [email protected].
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to withdraw any consents that you have provided us.
We will retain your personal data as long as your account with us for receiving services is considered to be active. We retain data that is directly relating to products that you request (whether our free newsletters or paid courses). However, we honor all requests to remove such data, although such removal will permanently remove your ability to access online products. To request removal of your data, please send an email to [email protected].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls, and we implement the services of a third party hosting company to provide backup services. We do not store any credit card information that you may supply to us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you the ability to choose a password for access to certain parts of our website or to obtain certain services available through the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or in connection with our services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Your Rights Under the GDPR
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR), to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to data portability, the right to restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you reside outside of the European Union, you may have similar rights under your local laws.
To request access to or rectification, portability or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your account with us, please send an email at [email protected] write us at:
PO Box 424, Bangalow
NSW 2479 AUSTRALIA.
PO Box 424,
Bangalow NSW 2479